pinterest

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Autumn in New York




Andrea, known to the world as BadCat Designs has released the first section of her Fall Quick Project. Click on the name and join in the fun.

You know how in the grocery store you can get the 100 calorie packs of cookies ? This worked just like one of those for me. Snack sized, leaving me wanting just a little bit more.

The yarn is a handpainted bamboo from Yarntopia Treasures in the Starbucks colorway. Being bamboo it is very much like knitting with shiny cotton, and not my first choice for Autumn in New York, but it was on hand and I don't think it looks half bad.

There will be progress pics on holiday gifts either later tonight or early next week. I am slowly making headway.

~M

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks good. I'm sooo tempted to join you but I'm feeling a bit swamped at the moment.

larascreations said...

LOL - wanting just a little bit more is so right.... I had to cast on a second one since I wanted to compare the yarns. that's my story and I'm stickin' to it hehe