pinterest

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Knitter's Rule



Well I am sure that you know that I feel that Knitter's Rule...but the picture is of a different interpretation of the words. :)

This is my prize from the Secret of the Stole Three Knit Along that was designed and hosted by DK the Nautical Knitter, who it just so happens is having a contest on her blog where you can win a goodie for helping her pick her next project. Quick click on the name and run over there to vote, I'll wait for you. :)

Back ? Ok, as I was saying, the picture above is a Knitter's Rule from Karat Stix, sorry haven't looked for a link for that yet, and it is fabulous. Just the right size to be in with my traveling knitting (right now a sock that I am working on during my lunch breaks) and the snow flakes are very like the ones that are knitted into the stole.

Truth be told, this is not something I would have purchased for myself. I see no reason to NOT spend money on yarn, but would have made do with my plastic knitters gauge for the rest of my life. Now I have a nicer tool and I am thrilled with it.

~M

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's just so lovely.

Nautical Knitter said...

Karatstix products are always so nice! Thanks for entering my contest. I can't wait to see what everyone picks for me to do...LOL