pinterest

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Behind-er




Can you see the theme in my bad pictures ? Mystic Earth is at about the half way point here, if you look really carefully you can see that the leaves start in spring and have matured through summer. Clue 3 is obviously then Autumn and the final clue will be winter. There is just enough back side patterning on this to keep it really interesting and to make it more than idle tv knitting.

Unfortunately the idle TV knitting hit a major snag - I really didn't have enough yarn to knit Dear Son Number Two's Christmas sweater all in the moss green. Rather than have half the front and one sleeve be different it hit the frog pond and I have located enough of a contrast color to make the design I want work, just differently.

Hope you have been having a good week, mine seems to have been spent running in circles....

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your Mystic Earth is lovely. I was sorely tempted to join this KAL but realised I have to draw a line somewhere!