pinterest

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bad Blogger.




Yes, I am a very bad blogger just recently. This having to work in the mudane real world puts a serious dent in my knitting time ! Of course being behind hasn't stopped me from casting on for yet another project so that I can get even behinder. :)

Friday I finally found out what the blue funky shaped "could it be a "g-string, thong, cell phone cosy" mystery" was. It turned into a slipper (amazing what a couple of seams will do. All it needs now is a mate and some buttons. The Drama Queen tried it on and gave it her stamp of approval, she might find them in her stocking at Christmas or maybe a different pair in purple.....hmm that's right I was already behind wasn't I ?

Secret of the Stole Three is so very nearly complete, the final hint comes out on Friday and I am ready for it. I am dying to see this blocked properly.

Mystic Earth......yeah, well I am not sure that I will be ready for clue 2 on Tuesday, just about half way through clue one....so why I am here typing when I got knitting to do ?!?!?!?!?

See ya !

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your stole looks great. And weren't the slippers fun. I'm almost done with the second one.