pinterest

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look what the mailman delivered !




I am not sure if I mentioned that I was the winner of one of the two yarn prizes that Andrea of Bad Cat Designs awarded for "speed knitting" of the Summer Sampler...but I won and this is the gorgeous yarn that the mail man delivered today ! Oh is it ever so soft, and just as thin as I could want. Every way I look at the Summer Sampler Project I was a winner, the stole itself is fabulous, it was a ton of fun to knit and then to get yarn on top of that.....seventh heaven for knitters.

Andrea is running a couple of workshops that I really wish I could attend and once those are out of the way, along with another "large" project that she is working on, it will be time for her Fall Project. I can't wait to see what it is and you can bet that even with my drastically altered schedule I will find a way to Knit Along with the rest of her followers.

If you missed out on knitting the Summer Sampler Project with the group, have no fear, the charts are still available on her blog just click on the Sampler Project label and jump on in. You can do that here.

Happy Knitting ! I have to go and fondle some yarn now :)

~M

No comments: