pinterest

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Does anyone remember Seven of Nine ?



Secret of the Stole Three is moving right along, I would have had pictures up yesterday but time got away from me with them still in the camera. I am really excited to see how this looks when it has been properly blocked instead of just dry stretched. It always amazes me the change from the jumble of yarn to gorgeous finished object that occurs with some water and a ton of pins.



Tippy the cat was very disappointed that he was too late to stretch out on wet blocking. I don't know where he had been sleeping but he missed out on his chance as the Christmas things were dry and unpinned long before he wandered over.

Still plugging away on Dear Son Number Two's Christmas thing. Somehow I forgot that I had used some of the moss green yarn on another sweater earlier in the year so it is going to be iffy if he gets a whole sweater - maybe a vest ?

~m

2 comments:

Nautical Knitter said...

Love the socks and hat! Very nice work. Going back to check your previous posts for the hat name/pattern...Happy Knitting...

Amanda said...

Your stole looks lovely. I'm also looking forward to giving it a good hard blocking to truly reveal the pattern.