pinterest

Friday, May 2, 2008

She's on the row that never ends....





SOBN - It is the row that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, somebody started knitting it, not knowing what it was, and she'll continue knitting it forever just because.....it is the row that never ends.

As you can see there is no possible way of stretching this out so you can see it. A 40 inch long cable will not hold over 1000 stitches spread out. And to top it off it is knitted in the round, so the row really does never end. :)

Swatch 2 for Slow Bee Mystery Lace. No matter which color I pick I will need to go down a needle size, but I just can't make up my mind whether I should chance running out of the silver-gray or go with the "too warm" tone lilac. Your thoughts ???

~M

Food, the peanut gallery has been asking about food....yeah I ate some.

No comments: