pinterest

Monday, May 26, 2008

More Swatching ?????



Casablanca is supposed to start sometime in June, so of course the swatch is up and ready to knit. Overall there will be 700 beads on this piece, and I can't decide which ones I want to use ! Typically for lace I would be leaning towards a small bead (8/0 for those that care) but I think that as the theme is Casablanca I want to go with something a little larger. On my swatch I was trying out colors, none of them said Morocco to me, so it is back to the drawing board.......

The purple swatch below is the for real swatch for Mystic Meadows. Although I loved how the dye job looked on the yarn, for lace it was just too busy. Only a few more days until that one starts, so I must get back to work on the Christmas Sweater.

~M

No comments: