pinterest

Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday Musings

Today marks the end of third quarter and, as I usually do at the end of the month/quarter/year, I reflected on the things I wanted to accomplish and checked where I was in relationship to them.

One of the things I have been failing at is social media!

So I am dusting off the "editorial" calendar and doing the thing I tell other people to do...Be deliberate, but just do it already!

In today's Mondays Musings...

How deep do you like a cozy cowl?

Do you like it just deep enough to cover your neck, like this one from Lilinette Crochet?
 Or do you prefer on that can  fall into graceful folds and become even more cozy, or give you the option of pulling it up and over your ears?  Like my Just So Stories or even a bit deeper?

Leave me a comment and let me know which you like! 

In the meantime I think I can get two or three more repeats in this one, with the yarn I have!

If I am deliberate, and just do it already...see ya Wednesday for a WIP roundup!

~M



No comments: