pinterest

Friday, July 20, 2018

Knits, Purls, Lace and Cables

You might have guessed I have been a little bit busy lately!

There has been quite a lot of cutting back and trimming of things in the garden.

Some picking of fruits and making of jams, jellies and syrups.

Some baking of cakes....

And I suppose it goes without saying, some knitting!

First up let me tell you about Shamal by Arabian Knits Designs.

This super quick pattern jumped on and off my needles yesterday...just  couple of hours of knitting time and you have a sweet little gift for those "oh, shoot I forgot your birthday was like...uh...today!" moments.

I knit mine in a squishy DK Merino (Jenny Watson Pure Merino DK).

I think finding the buttons took nearly as long as the knitting!

Of course I have a current design or two on the needles as well...

 

...a shawl and what I am referring to as Yarn Doodling...



another just off the needles....





 



Also on my needles is a version of the Summer Blooms Shawl for the Knotions KAL....but more about that another day, I'll get to knit on it this weekend!

Seems like such a short list of things that kept me busy when I look at it...living through it was entirely different!

Happy Knitting!

~M
















No comments: