pinterest

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Endless Bay- Not Quite a Log Cabin

Confession...I am not a monogamous knitter!

I know, surprised you, right?

Right now I have several things on my needles, several more that need photos...some that are secret, some that just haven't made it to the blog and some...well one...that is getting mentioned today!

Stress knitting....do you do it?

I know we all have stress in our lives and some of it to be honest is probably a good thing!  It keeps us learning and growing, keeps us on our toes and stretching just a little bit further.  But all the real life stress means that sometimes, not too often, the knitting needs to be simple.

Not much more simple than a garter stitch blanket, right?

This has been my traveling knitting for a little while now...endless miles of garter stitch in four colors with a little extra something....

I have yards and yards to go before this is anywhere near bed sized, so I better get back to knitting!

~M


No comments: