pinterest

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Coming Soon!

Along with quietly working along on my latest ColourMart Lover's Group Fall Contest entry (a gorgeous burgundy 2/30 extra fine merino shawl with about eleventy billion nupps) I have also been quietly setting up the pattern page for some ever so cute (if I do say so myself) ankle socks that will be published on Thursday.

Want to peak at them?

Why do I ask silly questions like that?

There are two versions of the cuff on these, a shorter, tighter "skimmer" style perfect for with old school sneakers...you remember those, no support, not designed for running and every year the discount stores have them in all kinds of colors for next to nothing! Like this:


The other has a longer, wider and flirtier cuff, just enough to skim over the tops of either those old school sneakers or real running shoes.

You can even, if you have small enough feet, (US 7 or smaller judging by my yarn usage) get an entire pair out of one ball of Felici Sock Yarn and if you hurry it is even on sale at 30% off! But buy two to be safe, you can always offload the second one if you don't need it...or hold onto it there might be another pattern coming up that uses just a single ball of Felici!

If you don't already, subscribe to the newsletter up there on the right...this year I didn't do any new release sales but instead give my subscribers a hefty (it is hefty believe me!) discount on new release patterns, as my way of saying thank you for letting me into your email box once a month!

Lots more knitting and designing going on in my little corner of the world, but...we'll talk about that another time!

~M

No comments: