pinterest

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Makes up for missing....


I have to make up for missing Work In Progress Wednesday, but in all fairness it is Andrea's fault because she only published the chart on Wednesday and I am fast but not that fast!!

The has also been some swatching, this is Colourmart 2/4 Lambswool/Silk and size 6 needles attempting to get gauge for Wood Hollow Vest. I missed! Which means either I will be swatching again, or just winging it. Knowing me I think I know how this is going to end...do you know anyone who will want a vest when I am finished?

On November 26, 1922 Howard Carter got the first glimpses into King Tut's Tomb and exclaimed in awe "I see wonderful things!" That is exactly how I felt when I opened my Knitting Emergency Kit from Lara. If you click the picture you can "embiggen" it and see a small sample of the loot she managed to get into a small zipper bag. There was more, the chocolates have mostly disappeared and hard candy and the bag itself is not pictured.

Just in case you didn't already know it, Knitting Friends are the BEST!!!

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I haven't had a chance to start on chart D yet:( I'm sure your vest will be a perfect fit - fabulous colour. And what a wonderful knitting kit!