pinterest

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Repeat after me...





I am still knitting, even if there isn't much to show for it!!! The socks I knit during lunch are trucking right along even if many of my lunch breaks have been abbreviated. If I can figure out how to put it together in a comprehensive manner I might even write up the pattern. I think they are turning out rather well for something that I made up off the top of my head!

Veil of Isis as baby blanket is slowly growing. I am at the section where you just keep going the way you began until you think you are nearly done. It is a fairly simple, but very elegant, pattern and makes for good tv watching knitting.

American Beauty has taken over my life. I knew that by using size 00(US) needles I would have a lot of row adding to do - so far I have added 3 repeats of Chart A and when I finish this next one I will stretch her out and try and catch up with Chart C.

Both patterns are from BadCat Designs.

If anyone knows where I can find a tutorial for creating a slick looking knitting pattern and uploading it as a PDF file to blogger let me know!

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I know what it feels like to f=do miles of knitting but feeling that you are not getting anywhere. Can't wait to see your knitting blocked. Its shaping up very nicely.