pinterest

Monday, March 9, 2009

American Beauty B3




Excuse the bad lighting and photography, the clocks changing here messed up my idea of getting pictures of my American Beauty Shawl using natural light.

At this point in the party decisions have to be made. Will another 30 rows give me a shawl that is anything other than a neck warmer, not using size 00 needles, so as Andrea of BadCatDesigns has given me an option for enlarging the shawl and I still have close to 3000 yards of the silk left it is on to more knitting. The pic above shows where Chart B3 ends, now I am back to Chart A and background design until I think I will have something large enough.

Bearing in mind this will stretch quite a bit more when wet blocked, the question is....How do you know when enough is enough?

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

When it speaks to you and it feels right! Looks terrific.