pinterest

Monday, December 29, 2008

Long time no blog



Christmas was fabulous! The kiddies liked their gifts, the food was great and we all enjoyed getting to spend time together...me knitting, them on their computers playing their new games. :) Ok, there was more to it than that, but it made a good line.

Several knitting projects ended up making it out of the house without being photo'd, there was another largish one that I can't share (when I can I will, you know I love to tease you!) and I have finally picked Mystic Ice back up, only two clues behind.

Unfortunately my knitting time was cut into by the picture above. One of the boys had been searching for a present he hid, and he claims the closet was fine when he left it, but the next time I went up the stairs I had a small shock! I never did like the wire shelving in there, so took the opportunity that presented itself and started putting in a laminate closet system. If I had bought some L-brackets to hold up the shelves it would be done, as it is the thing is useful but still not right. Maybe tomorrow I will get back to the hardware store (which is nearly as dangerous as a yarn store) and get the shelves in place too.

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good Christmas. Good luck with the closet. Waiting for the photos....