pinterest

Friday, August 22, 2008

Oops I found another one. :)

For those of you with needles to spare, Anna of Knit and Knag has set up the group for her Mystic Earth KAL. This is the third shawl in a series of four...Mystic Meadows was just a short story in her quartet of knitting novels. (edit to add her blog address) You can get the details here : http://knitandknag.blogspot.com/

I have knitted Mystic Waters three times, which should give you a clue about how much I like her designs. If I get a chance I will go back and add tags so you can find all three. :)

~M

3 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I noticed your lace is beautiful. I fell in love with knitting lace only last year with the Mystery Stole Swan Lake and once I found Knit & Knag's Mystic series I fell even deeper in love. I'm still working on Mystic Meadows but I did finish Mystic Light and bought the Mystic Waters pattern. Just need to start that ... but with all the other on going projects, I don't know when. I sure don't know how you knit THREE. I must find the pictures of them on your blog. Happy knitting!

QA-Girl said...

I know how addicting the mystic series can be. I got hooked with mystic lights and then followed into mystic meadows. So I'm already signed up and ready to go with mystic earth. I'm the first to admit I might have a problem with Lace Addiction but it looks like I'm not alone.

Mary said...

Tags are up, so if you are looking for bad pictures of three Mystic Waters shawls, find "tags" in the side bar and click away !

~M