pinterest

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturdays are for Photo's




The Secret of the Stole 3 started yesterday. Sign ups closed on Thursday, but if you didn't get in on this one DK sells her patterns once the knit along is finished, so you are not out of luck, just have to wait a while. :)

Popular vote led to the pearls being chosen for this design...however.....I should have enough of the Colourmart silk/cashmere/linen (and maybe cotton, it is hard to tell from the scribbling on the inside of the cone)blend to make this twice if I REALLY like it and then I can use the smaller sparkly beads.






My Dear Daughter, also known as The Drama Queen requested a purple vest for wearing to school. School starts Tuesday and the vest was finished yesterday! She loves it.


I still haven't found the right hearts to go on Casablanca, I am going to try a couple of other places on Monday.

Just over a week until I go back to working outside the home full time, so we will have to wait and see how much knitting actually gets done. My plan is to limit myself to a 45 hour work week, but I have had that plan before and ended up working 60 - 70 hours a week.

Happy Weekend everyone !

~M
And yes, there is a miscrossed cable, I didn't even notice it until I took the picture :(

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Your SOTS iii looks stunningly beautiful. I love how your beads sparkle on it.

Unknown said...

I think your SotSiii looks great! Are you sure it's pinned wrong? I like the beads that you are using.

Love the vest you just whipped up for the daughter. Hope she loves it for more than just a day :) g

Unknown said...

i lovee your stole <3 it looks sooo pritty in white with the pearls :)

and the cabled top is amazing how long did it take to complete ?

and i cant see the missed crossed cable at all

as for the photography lessons
i have the sony ciber shot touch screen camera i set it on macro zoom with no flash and enough backlight and get as close as i can to what im shootong. once you start fiddling with your camera and figure it out and how you cam works its super easy :D

-ash