pinterest

Friday, August 15, 2008

(Almost) Finished Object Friday




The "cat" let the secrets out of the bag...The cat being Catlady or Anne Cousins designer of Casablanca. Word on the streets is that I was the test knitter. :) It is not quite finished as there are a few design elements (bling) that are sewn on after the knitting is complete. I have these adorable little hearts, that end up lost. I will need to get something else, or just leave the shawl the way it is.

Anne will be selling the original pattern along with some "extra's", but I don't have a link yet.

As soon as I finish the side ribbing on the Drama Queen's purple vest it will be time to cast on for SOTSiii. Chart was posted earlier today, but I have been very good and not started it. (Only a couple more rows of ribbing to go.)

~M

No comments: