pinterest

Monday, August 24, 2020

Something Different

I don't know if I am the only knitting designer that does this, but sometimes I'll write up and knit a pattern, get it through all the steps except the final two....beta/preview knitting and publishing.


Sometimes it is because I have too many things at the same stage of development at one time, and if there is a third party design in the mix, it gets priority for beta/preview knitting as the publication date is fixed.


Others...it was the wrong time for getting beta/preview knitters, so the pattern went into my "unpublished" folder on my computer where it started collecting virtual dust.


I was looking at that folder over the weekend and decided to do something a little different with those designs, at least as a trial run.


For newsletter subscribers, for 24 hours only, I will offer a code to get the pattern free from Ravelry...if you can't use Ravelry because of accessibility issues, just reply to the newsletter and I will email you a copy of the pattern...so if you are reading along here, but not a newsletter subscriber and would like a free pattern, go ahead and sign up...just over there in the sidebar.  I promise I don't send lots of newsletters and you can unsubscribe at any time!

This time around...the pattern will be Lasciel...


I've been missing that purple hair for several years now!


Until later this week...


Knit Happy!


~M

No comments: