pinterest

Saturday, December 21, 2019

String Art

 Into each life...a little silliness!



Three different sizes of macrame rings (I have no idea why they were hanging around the house, I don't macrame ) but when they floated to the top of the pile of "odds and ends" in the catch all drawer of the craft room, I knew I wanted to use them for something.

Shown above in 3, 4 and 5 inch sizes, these little ornaments take just a little bit of crochet or perle cotton and a little bit of "weaving" for the "string art" portion.

You can get the pattern on Ravelry, LoveKnitting and PatternVine!

As always, my newsletter subscribers heard about the pattern first and got a discount as well...if you would like to receive the "pattern is live" updates and discounts for future patterns, subscribe by filling out the form on the upper right hand side of this page!

I have just a little bit of knitting to get done in the next couple of days...a heel, a foot and toe to one sock and my Christmas knitting will be complete! Are you crafting holiday gifts?  Panicking about being done in time, or smugly finished and enjoying a relaxing holiday?

~M

No comments: