pinterest

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Busy, Busy

I don't know if it was just that Thanksgiving was so close to Christmas this year, or if it is just my continued always feeling like I am a day/week/month behind where I should be, but December is halfway over and I am not ready for it at all!

There has been quite a bit going on in my life, so maybe that added to the "oh my gosh another day has flown by" feeling.

First up...The Indie Gift Along is in full swing.

So far I have three finished objects and one in process knit for the event!

First up...some darling little booties (the pattern includes full size versions and a mini that you can use as a tree decoration and hide little gifts in, by Helen Gipson.  Shape Your Booties.
 
Second, some thick warm socks by Sarah M Goodwin, Instant Winter Socks 
 
Third, International Cowl by Tanja Luescher

and now Marinus Socks by Tracey Lee.

The After Party Gals Xmas Socks Mystery Knit Along on IG is nearly half way through!  This is the second time that we have done a "round robin" sock design and it, again, was a lot of fun.

I have also, nearly, finished the knitting on another piece playing with self striping yarns.  It has been my "waiting in the parking lot" knitting for a while now , so really only got worked on for about 20 minutes a day. All those 20 minute bursts really do add up, though, it is close to 1200 yards of fingering weight yarn

So, lots of knitting has been happening and behind the scenes planning the release schedule for next years patterns.

But before we get to 2020...some final things for 2019!

If you haven't already signed up for the newsletter, now is the time. Subscribers will be getting a special Gift Discount this month for a silly, but fun project!

Sign up now, over there at the right hand side of this blog and tune in this week for String Art!

Until next time...Happy Knitting!

~M

No comments: