pinterest

Monday, March 11, 2019

Spring Forward

I can't believe we are almost a quarter of the way through 2019 already!  Spring Breaks for the college kids  start next week and graduations are right around the corner! (If only all the schools were on the same schedule we could plan on doing something, but they don't line up.)

My life has been a whirlwind of putting up test knits, knitting samples, writing and editing patterns, browsing through libraries looking for reference materials and the usual cooking/cleaning/taxi service.

Most of my own knitting for a while has been the "hush-hush" submission type, so not a lot I can show right now...and this coming week will see the first couple of samples getting mailed to photographers and patterns to editors.

So rather than show you what I have been working on...a collection of leftovers and a frog!



I think I will be casting on a pair of socks next, maybe those I can show you!

Til next time...Happy knitting!

~M

No comments: