pinterest

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Chatty Sunday

As it has mostly been quiet around the here lately, how's about we catch up at least as much as I will in a public forum?

Silence here usually means one of a couple of things...secret projects...yes there are two....and family "stuff"...yeah there was some of  that too.

This week my go to word seems to have been "distance".

The distance between me and other people in miles.
The distance between where I am and where I want to be in some other sense of measure...it isn't miles and I don't even know what to call it.
The distance between....the hugs I want to give and the person who needs them...and to be honest vise versa...the hugs I want to get and the people who are trying to give them.

But for every "ending" there is a beginning....one of the highlights of the week was the birth of a new little person, one of the sorrows the loss of another.

Focus on the future....for this little person I wish...all the smiles, joy and laughter that offset all the tears and sorrows of life..

Happy Birthday, Michael!  And...safe passage George..

~M

No comments: