pinterest

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anytime!

It would make sense to have WIP Wednesday actually on a Wednesday, but we do things differently at my house sometimes.  Breakfast for dinner, or even dessert for breakfast, is normal for us.  So making WIP Wednesday on Thursday should seem quite ordinary! And anyhow, Anytime is the right time to show off knitting, right?

I have been plugging away at my Opposite Pole, there is a lot more knitting to this baby than you would think, especially having frogged a couple of attempts at the join between the back and the circular collar/body and then changing my mind about the cable.  I am about 680 yards in and still have more to knit before I can even think about joining in some sleeves.

Wanna see?

This is how far around the circular piece I am.

Rather than use the same 9 stitch woven cable at the edge I decided to go with something that looks a bit more complicated.

And the back side.

Excuse the bad lighting and blurry pictures, I still can't always hold my hands still, and there is only so much I am willing to fight that before calling things close enough.

And in the Anytime mode...Amanda, you can come and play at my house anytime you want!  But, if I were you I would enjoy Spring at your house before coming to the Fall here!

~M











1 comment:

Cindy/KS said...

Very pretty! I also have had issues with my hands sometimes shaking since I injured my right hand. I am so terribly right handed that really, it is just my right hand, but it gets me when it starts shaking.