pinterest

Friday, May 25, 2012

In Which She Bathes

It has been a heck of a week. Or maybe two or three.  Doctors played their parts, luckily or not, none of them my doctors...we had to reschedule visits and play phone tag!

Time got away from me quite a bit over the past few weeks and I had to be forcibly reminded, by more than one person, that I had neglected to check in and say Hi.

So for all of you I missed...Hi, how are you? What have you been up to since last we talked?

I was also reminded that I hadn't shared progress pictures of the latest in the Baby Blankets Through Time projects.  It is at that hard to photo stage, and I regret to admit, I didn't take any in progress photos other than this one so it is all you get!


More ColourMart Yarn, this time a 3/15 Merino.  I am working on edging right now, so not much longer until you can see.  This one is much plainer than the others in the collection as much of the knitting was done in the dark!

The most exciting knitting thing will be in a separate post though!  But here is a sneak peek.....
Guess who hit the bath water????

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can see you've been busy as usual!