pinterest

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Really there has been knitting



I know you can't tell from this picture, baby things are usually "quick knits" but I have been knitting up a storm the past few weeks, I just can't share yet...don't worry mid-June I will post a ton of pics!

I am back to plugging away on VOI as baby blanket. I thought that I had more yarn than I did and ran out half way through the border, luckily not only was I able to get the same yarn but even the same dyelot. I must have been very good and the knitting gods were kind.

Andrea of BadCat Designs has announced this summer's knit along project, or should I say projects! The teaser photo on her blog is the first of MANY things she will be sharing this summer. I love her designs and can't wait to see what Andrea has in store.

Before you ask... the baby sweater is from here, I changed it up a bit as I was using SPA from Caron yarns and got a different gauge and the hat came from my head.
Back to baby things!

~M

No comments: