pinterest

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Better Late than Never

 Midway through the first month of the New Year is late to share last years accomplishments and this years plans.  I don't know why getting back into regular blogging has been so hard, but better late than never and if not now, when would I start again?


2022 was a year of change in my little corner of the world.


We changed all the main level flooring.





It has long since needed something done to it.  The living room floor had faded (badly) and had multiple dings in it from when the children were younger and not very careful with what they did.


TDQ (The Drama Queen) and TFB (The First Boy) both changed jobs so new routines had to be established, and both seem to really like their new positions!


While lots of work was done in the garden, it never seems to be enough.

We grew honey nut squash from seeds that I had saved from some we had bought and thoroughly enjoyed the prior year.  Lots of honey nut squash!

I published 19 new designs in 2022, including 6 that are part of a book with Knotions.

I'm not sure I will publish that many again this year, but there will certainly be patterns in days to come!


So, I made a start and wrote a post, now to see if going forward I will continue.


Until next time,


Happy Knitting!


~Mary


No comments: