pinterest

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Poor Neglected Blog

The period of time between US Thanksgiving and Christmas is always a busy time for me. This year has been no exception and, as with most years, something fell by the wayside.  This year it was keeping up with you here on my blog.


So, let's catch up!


The Indie Gift Along is still in full swing on Ravelry.  I seem to be knitting more slowly this year and only have one finished object, so far.  


Like Froot Loops on a Hot Dog Socks  by Allison Janocha (Ravelry Link) in Knit Picks Felici in Aquarium.


I have started a second pair of socks  Oberon by Kate Poe (Ravelry Link) in Felici Baker Street.  I had to perform surgery on the second ball of yarn to get the stripes to match, but I think I am into the smooth sailing portion of the second sock now.

The third pair of socks I am working on won't count for the Gift Along, but TDQ really wanted some "reverse rainbow" socks and so I have cast on some more Rainbow Wanderer Socks by Rachel Ferguson (Ravelry Link)


At the same time...Artesanitarium, Knitted in Switzerland and I are running a Mystery Advent Countdown Knit Along.  Each day we are posting clues on Instagram and sending out a newletter with a link to all the clues.  I saved my second sock to knit along with the rest of the participants.  Today we get to the heel which always feels exciting in a top down sock!



And on that note, I should check and see if the next clue is up and send out the newsletter if it is!


Happy Knitting!


~M




No comments: