pinterest

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Almost Quiet

The flooring is done...and the annual "tossing, reorganizing and sorting" of the stash has begun!

It looks even messier than that, right now.  I decided I wanted wheels on the floor standing storage units...which if you notice that even without them one of them barely clears the ceiling means....shuffle things around once more!

The astute among you will notice that the one cabinet is missing a door...I just hadn't put it back on yet.  The prior arrangement of books in that cabinet meant that the doors wouldn't close, putting my ColourMart Stash in there means they will.


If you look carefully you can also see the edges/screen of my home server...Hal...If I was better at programming I would have all of his error messages tell me "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that!"



Instead usually I get messages saying I need to be the admin powers to do that..."But, I am the admin!"....

For those in the US...tomorrow is a holiday.  Memorial Day, but for the rest of the world tomorrow has significance as well...Towel Day ......And...The Glorious 25th of May

In honor of such a trifecta of holidays..tune in tomorrow for a special pattern release. I'm going to test some new release pricing, because so many people I know are seriously hurting financially right now... but...because I honestly feel that pattern prices are too low for the work that goes into them already, so it will be a very limited time offer.

As always, for the best deal, sign up for my newsletter over there on the right hand side of this page...

Until tomorrow....

Remind me why I felt that the hottest day we have had so far this year was the perfect time for a full on roast dinner?

Knit Happy and Safe!

~M

No comments: