pinterest

Sunday, August 18, 2019

We're Still Standing...

I blinked and another couple of weeks vanished into thin air!

Summer is starting to wind down at Chez Yarn Diet...after a long search and working some jobs the either didn't pay or weren't in industry, TDQ got a new job that boths pays and is in her industry!  She was very excited to start and exhausted by the end of the week!

We have started looking around for a few things she can use to personalize her office/desk area.

She talked me into letting her have one of the Gnomes I knit during the GAL this past year.

So new routines to be learned with her change in schedule...we'll get those down just in time for the Fall Semester to start for the others in college!  My friends laugh when they see I really do have a whiteboard on the fridge that details who needs to be where/when and when they are done.

In other news I am slowly uploading patterns to a new platform...PatternVine .  This is a brand new venture and will eventually incorporate more than just knitting and crochet patterns...TDQ is excited to see which sewing designers will use it, too!

Of course, while I have been pretty silent here there has been a ton of knitting, writing, gardening and diy projects going on..hopefully I will catch my breath enough in the next few days to show you some of them!

In the meantime...what do you think...should I frog this and go with higher contrast beads?

I have dinner to cook, sheets to fold and a cat sitting on my foot mewling for his own dinner...so until next time...

Knit Happy!

~M

No comments: