pinterest

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Once more unto the breach...

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;..." into the grey wool blend yarn that has become my knitting existence (not really there has been other knitting but itsasecret) these past few weeks.

Both the boys wanted hoodies, and both were quite insistent that there be "NO, I mean it mom, no texture."  Texture meaning cables or "loopy things" when I suggest St John's Crosses on the back.

So once more I am winding my way through miles of endless knit one row, purl one row, shaping here, none there. 

To keep it interesting I have changed up the stripes and pockets on this one.  I can't wait to see what I do with the hood, the last one was a touch wider than I would want, and as I seem to be knitting a families worth of hooded cardigans I might as well, eventually, make one for myself as well.

This is what I have to show of The Other Brother's Striped Hoodie...doesn't look like much does it?


~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Brave woman! Keep at it and it will soon be over. Love to know about the secret knitting.