pinterest

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rocking and Rolling with Casablanca




It was a huge, mondo,great big clue this week for Casablanca, with warnings that another big one was on the way - but we are so very close to the end. Only two clues left to go, which is sad, but Anne has dropped some very heavy hints that there will be more.

Lots of people have given suggestions on the beads for Sotsiii. I guess that knitters are divided been the sparkly and the pearly types. At least I have time to go shopping. The first clue comes out August 15th. There is still time to join. The Nautical Knitter runs a really fun knit along, with prizes and good people around.

I am still way behind on the other knit alongs. I have two more rows to complete clue 10 for Slow Bee (the lilac one) and after that it has only one more clue to go. Slow Bee 2, I am three clues behind. I haven't even picked it up since the last picture of it. The Goddess Mystery Shawl is lounging at two rows into clue 4.

But as Lace Knitting and narcotics do not mix, I don't think I will be catching up today.

~m

No comments: