pinterest

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

WiPs on Wednesday

I told you I would be back, today, right?

Lots of projects being given some love here at Chez Yarn Diet.

The gorgeous Mohair/Silk blend that I picked up from Unplanned Peacock at Wool Gathering

is growing, bit by bit.

 

I would be a lot further along on it but..Central Ohio missed the memo that it is not only officially Autumn but October to boot, and has been giving us July/August weather!


My very rainbow blob is also slowly growing.

This one is only being worked on during the "waiting" time for the carpool we have going. Usually a grand total of 40 minutes each day, Monday through Friday so I shouldn't be surprised that there is still a lot of knitting left to do on it!














A Caron X Pantone Project, about half way done here...more about that one later...and a couple of secret projects round out what's on my needles this week.







What have you been working on?

~M











No comments: