pinterest

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I put my money where my mouth is

 While I don't have pictures as taking pictures of the roof of my house is much more difficult than I thought it would be..I put my money where my mouth is and had 14 solar panels installed today.


Will they save me money? Today, no. At best my electric bill decrease will cover the payments for the panels (with a loan at 1.9% it didn't make sense to pay cash when my investments are making more than that) but with the rising costs of electricity maybe tomorrow the answer will be yes.

Do they get me away from any "burning" of stuff to get that electricity..Yes!

 

In the greater world wide climate crisis will my solar panels make a big difference?  No, but we have to start somewhere and I am putting my money where my mouth is and saying we have to get away from burning fossil fuels where and when we can.



No comments: