pinterest

Friday, December 31, 2021

Looking Back

Heading into 2021, I was sure that it would be an easier year than 2020 was...and I ate those words fairly early in the year. While there were certainly bigger and different challenges than I had in 2020 I did accomplish a few things.

 

11 new patterns published through either third party publishers or in my own stores meant I broke the 100 published patterns mark.  Here's a few of them.

 










The kitchen, hallway, powder room and TDQ's bedroom all got redecorated and gardening got done.

 


The deck got repaired before anyone got hurt walking on it.


All in all, more got accomplished than it felt like when I started writing this post.  So maybe 2021 wasn't so bad after all.



See you on the other side of 2021 when I look forward to what might happen in 2022.


~M

No comments: