pinterest

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wip Wednesday

 Are you playing with us in the Around the World Stitch Along? (That's a Ravelry link, only click if you know you don't have issues with the new site or have already clicked to switch back to Classic)...here's a non-Ravelry link for you...IG


I have been making (very slow) progress on a pair of socks for it...



Rainbow Wanderer (which I keep wanting to type as Rainbow Warrior) by Rachel Ferguson (currently only available on Ravelry, but, if you want to get a copy of the pattern let me know and I can contact the designer for you to work something out!)


 

I'm quite a bit further than that now, nearly to the toe of the second sock!


It's ever so much fun to see the rainbow arc across the top of the foot of the sock!


Lot's of other "behind the scenes" knitting, writing, charting and editing going on.  We got a quickie (at home) photo shoot in this past weekend for three upcoming designs and I have two others that are really close to needing testers, so maybe life is settling into the new "normal" that will actually have me finishing things I started months ago!


I hope you are safe and healthy!


Until next time....


Knit Happy!


~M


No comments: