pinterest

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

It's not about Politics

We are all weathering the same storm, in different boats.

My family is luckier than many...we're all essential workers so there has been income (although reduced for some of us) but none of us are "hero's" so no Hero Pay or Thank You Free donuts, coffee, meals, oil changes or special hours to shop...we ran out of TP (thankfully only briefly) and food costs more than it did,,,but to see and hear people saying they won't wear a mask has me questioning why?

When the CDC wasn't suggesting it as a help...I agreed with them, but mostly because the average Joe will wear the mask incorrectly...once they did suggest it...we all donned them!

Maybe, just maybe the push back is because it is protect the people around them and not the individual themselves...but consider...we are all in this together...

I have no idea what the video game this comes from is about...but gosh darn, I really like this song today!

~M

No comments: