pinterest

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A Glimpse of Things to Come

I don't know if I should be glad that May is nearly over or horrified that June is about to be here!

May, no let's be honest all of 2019 so far, has been a whirlwind of activity!  Complete with post-it notes on steering wheels and computers, reminders on phones and in emails, for who needed to be where/when as it changed on a weekly basis!

May saw a wedding, two graduations, multiple awards nights and recognition ceremonies.  I felt like I wasn't getting too far with knitting and designing, and yesterday that feeling of being "oh so very behind" really got to me...so...

I pulled out the things that are in the queue to be published over the next few months (some third party, some self published) and realized I was not anywhere near as behind as I thought!

I'm not ahead, by any stretch of the imagination...two more things have to come off the needles this week, and a few need some editing before being passed on to official editors but, all in all, not too far from where I should be.

Testing is just wrapping up for the next new release...if you want a nice little discount code for it...sign up for the newsletter right over there at the side of the screen!

So, until it is time to tell you more about that....as I have discovered it is not possible for me to knit a thousand yard shawl in one weekend, I have some knitting to catch up with!

~M

No comments: