pinterest

Friday, March 2, 2018

Spring's Around the Corner!



 


When the long dark nights, start getting shorter, and the short, cold days start getting longer, spring is right around the corner.  I find myself not needing my heavy scarf and mittens, but still need a little something to keep the chill off my neck. This cowl uses a simple, yet striking stitch pattern and with careful weaving in of ends is fully reversible.

Knit with a very special skein of malabrigo Finito, this cowl is so very soft and decadent around the neck and in the hands while knitting!



One of my favorite parts of this cowl is that it is fully reversible!  The stitch pattern is beautiful from both sides, although each looks ever so slightly different. You can decide which side to show, depending on your mood, or favorite side!

 A few hours of knitting, using a US Size 4 (3.5mm) needle...and that beautiful yarn turns into such a comfy, cozy item!

I hope you like it as much as I do!



The pattern is available now in my Ravelry Store!

~M

No comments: