pinterest

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Super Quick, because I am Super Stressed

Life really threw me a curve ball this past week.  Just when I thought that I had things arranged so that the family routines and the work routines stood half a chance of adding up to one (relatively) simple life everything changed.

Now I feel like I am falling down on all my obligations and being told that essentially, something that is very stressful for me is too much for people around me to take.

Good thing that Andrea came through with a unique moebious pattern to show you, or all you would see is me sitting in the corner either blowing bubbles, laughing hysterically, or crying depending on which feeling actually won out in that second.

The Phi Cowl is unique in the materials used.

Start with a beautiful lace weight cashmere, twist the cast on using Cat Bordhi's method and you are ready to go.

But wait, you think that the interesting stuff ends there?

Add a Fibonacci stripe sequence with......seriously you  might not believe this part....metal yarn and you are ready to go.

It is ever so light, and ever so much more comfortable to wear than you would ever think that copper yarn could feel.

I only have the one picture, it was last seen leaving for college!

~M

No comments: